Thursday, June 2, 2011

wellcome eveybody

Hello hello everyone 
My name is liron and I am a jewelry designer.
My story began about 3 year's ago wean my husband propose me to married him.
He bought my ring at a silversmith
My man also pampers me with a nice earring.
After a few months when the date of the wedding as came we came back to this silversmith to buy wedding rings.
Then I saw at all! All the tool's and the machine and special his work's was so amazing that I was fascinate with it all.
This silversmith was a yang men who learn to design jewelry. And now he makes especially wedding rings.
This moment was so special because I realize that I found my destination.
In my heart I knew that this is what i am going to do in my life.
So the wedding was a very modest celebration. And we invite very few gests.
After me and my husband fly to ours crazy honey moon.
1 month on a motorbike all  the way to Himalaya's in India.
Wow!! It's all that I can say about this crazy trip!
This trip was so amazing and with so much mining's that I never forget it.
Before the trip we decide that we going to use this trip to buy a lot off gemstone and all the necessary tool's that I am going to bee need in start to making some jewelry.
So that how we came back home with a lot off goodie's.
And since then I am making hand made jewelry.
4 month ago I ha'd my little baby. He is my sweet hurt and I love him so much!
He makes me happy and I won't to be with him all day long.
So now it's not only the jewelry that make's me busy also my little baby.

all the equipment we take to the trip
a gemstone store



me and a cow in daramsalla (india)

 

dont ask me abaut the helmet...

 

me!



No comments:

Post a Comment