Thursday, June 23, 2011

post on post

If you had a chance to looked at my etsy shop maybe you saw that I didn’t had so much big selection of post earring. You probably saw big selection of pendent, necklaces and dangling earring but not post.
Me, as a designer jewelry who wont to reach all kind of people need to get the most of style as I can.
So, I would like to share with you the story for the reason why I didn’t had collection of post earring.
It's all start from the trip to India when we got our big variety, gemstone that after year and a half I realize that we didn't get enough gemstone. I was started to worried it's going to be ended very soon, and soon I will not have more to make jewelry. After all the stones from India are good quality and its not good idea to fly back to India for more stones, the tickets very expensive. I can get stone from Israel where I live and the price will be the same like the tickets. Also I didn’t won't my jewelry to be expensive just because I bought expensive gemstones.
After a lot of reading on the net and check out for a solution I find a website that give to a lot off sellers a place to sale gemstones as well. The site was full off sellers form India. And I could talk with them on line. Like I was in the market chatting with sellers getting good price and bargin it was difficult. Because they didn’t know to get me the exactly prices cues I wonted quantity. After finely I agree with some seller to buy some quantity for 100$, he said that it will be a lot! I was depending on him to choose for me good quality after I let him know what are the kind and the sizes that I need.
I love the stones from India they have good quality and good prices. I was excited.
I pay to the guy 100$ and started to wait for the delivery.
2 weeks is pasting slow and still the package not arrived yet. I asked the seller why it taking so long and he said that he forget to send it.
O my good! Its ok that how is India… they have time…
Finally the package came to me not very very big, and after a short stop in the import tax I couldn't wait to open and look.
Inside there was lot of beautiful gemstones and after I sort by sizes I realize I don’t have pears for earrings.
I can make pendant and rings but not earrings! It's not good at all, I am a designer jewelry I must have in my collection earrings.
It was a While I didn’t had new collection of earrings. Until not so long ago abut 2 weeks that I came with answer to my problem. I check out this resin it especially for jewelry and can give you the look for the gemstones that I need.
My trouble was good because I needed to find a solution that gives me the best result.
 






allso I had a bonus ring

No comments:

Post a Comment