Thursday, June 2, 2011

my golden collection.

Hello again…
My husband told me: "liron, everybody love gold…but gold is very expensive and not everybody can afford it."
I told him:" that is why we have the goldfield that is not so expensive like gold but sure do have a presence like gold. If someone loves gold he will love goldfield."
So far I was involved only with sterling silver as my main metal.
And I was sure that only the sterling silver jewelry is   most wonted.
Now that the time is pasting by I see not all people love sterling silver jewelry.
Actually more and more people love and prefer gold jewelry.
 in my mind I  believed that there is nothing that can't do. And I wont to challenge my self see if can I get more from my self.
 Beside if people won't gold so they need to have gold.
And this is why I decided to open my golden collection.
Gold field and gold plated.


24K gold plated handmade hearts earrings -nickel free.

24K gold plated handmade royalty dancing necklace -nickel free


24k gold plated queen ring


24k gold plated royalty  ring


Gold Filled australian opal set


Gold Filled facated garnet set


gold filled handmade delicate spiral swarovski beads earring .

I am happy with my jewelry, they have such wide styles
That way I can get to the most off the heart's.
I don’t believe in just 1 style.
And I think that like the world is complex with all different people and everybody is different from the other. So as well my jewelry.
I am sure that more people would like them.
Enjoy my new collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment