Friday, June 3, 2011

my macrame

Dear friend...
This blog is relatively new but I have so many things to say
Don’t forget that this is my third year in the jewelry zone and I am already managed to produce a lot of jewelry to my collection.
I already said that my jewelry is not only 1 style.
 I have a partner to this business and I Couldn't do anything with out him and he is my husband.
His name is roi and he is very busy guy.
Beside of that we became a parents lately, we have so much thing to do because we interesting in a lot of things.
So this year roi finished his 4 years school in psychotherapy. And now he is a certified therapist.
He also makes money for living as rappelling guide.
And with the time left he making our macramé necklace.
Macramé it’s a technique of knotting with a rope or a string. And you can make with this technique all kind off stuff such as cloth bags belt and jewelry.
So we make macramé very special necklaces. With gemstone and beads that we choose very punctiliously.
This macramé we making with special string cold cotton wax string.
This string is special because it's very strong and can't rip. What it's good that is not absorbent water and this necklace is safe from erosion. And you can go to the water and the sea with no problem at all.
It's also dry very fast!
The beads made from natural gemstones' give this a colorful look.
And the Healing properties give to the Wear it Great protection.
We called this necklace MALA. In India it means wish necklace
All the young guys and ladies like to wear them, Special who visits in India.
So we can make your macramé necklace exactly the way you wont it to be. With a lot beaded or few, the colors you prefer. And I can combine your macramé necklace with a sterling silver pendent or other metal if you like. And believe me it will be perfect.
See what we already make to sell on etsy.


925 sterling silver big Green onix gemstone pendant,macrame necklace


beautifull rodonite necklace


macrame colorful carnelian necklace


macrame dark blue dumortierite necklace


macrame dark blue lapis lazuli necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment